WE’RE OPEN FOR QUESTIONS
Or Text us at 281.789.6286
During the Lee College campus closure, library staff will be available remotely during our normal business hours. Contact us via phone (281.425.6379), email (email@example.com), chat, or text (281.789.6286).
Please do not return any library materials until the campus reopens. Library fines will not accumulate during this time. Holds on registration due to pre-existing library fines and fees will continue to show on your record, but they will not prevent you from registering at this time.
Search the Lee College Library’s catalog and (many) databases in OneSearch
Lee College Library Catalog
Search the books, ebooks, DVDs, streaming videos, periodicals, and federal government documents available in the Lee College Library
Search inside books in the library:
Choose a database by name…
…or find LibGuides and databases by topic
Enter your instructor's last name, the course number, or words from the title of the item on reserve.
Important: include space between course prefix and number as shown!
Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources from your friendly librarians.
… or type in a search term to find LibGuides that contain your term.
Current Library Hours
See the College Office Hours page
- The library now has large umbrellas available for checkout on rainy days.
- The library is selling school supplies, including USB drives, Scantrons, pens, and white-out.
- The library has a new board game collection available for checkout, including Catan, Ticket to Ride, and others.
- The library is accepting gently used DVDs and Blu-rays to add to the collection.
Student Resources & Services
- Stuck on a research project? The librarians are here to help you get started.
- Need a quiet place to study? We have study rooms and cubicles for student use.
- The library offers black and white ($0.05 / page) and color ($0.25 / page) printing.