Lee College Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships are available through the Lee College Foundation for both tuition and textbooks and they are awarded yearly to help students cover academic expenses. Scholarships are available for all students, regardless of their area of study. In order to qualify, the student must:
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher;
- be enrolled in Lee College part time, full time (12 hours or more), or as a dual credit student;
- complete and submit the scholarship application online.
Only one Foundation tuition scholarship will be awarded to any student per academic year. Students may also apply for summer scholarships, which are awarded pending available funds. Full-time students receive a higher award amount than part time students.
Scholarship Application Process
All students will fill out and submit a general application online. Your application will be scored by a review committee on three areas; GPA, financial need, and essay question responses.
NOTE: Notification for scholarship awards will be sent to students VIA EMAIL.
How to Apply
When setting up your account in the Scholarship System:
- Use your myLC email address, if active (ex: email@example.com).
- If you do not have a myLC email address, you must use the primary email address you provided when completing the ApplyTexas application.
Once you have successfully completed your ApplyTexas application, you will receive an email congratulating you on admission to Lee College. Please allow at least 48 hours between the time that you receive your acceptance email and the time you apply for scholarships.
Students who wish to apply for a Foundation scholarship may go to http://lee.academicworks.com.
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.