With locations in Baytown and Liberty, the Kids at College Summer Camp Program offers fun, educational, creative, and athletic courses designed for children ages 5 to 17. Most courses have limited space in an effort to maximize a great learning experience. This summer’s Program will run from June 3-Aug. 2, 2019. Participation is on a first-registered, first-paid basis.*
Camp Guide & Forms
*All registration fees must be paid when registering; however, some supply fees must be paid on the first day of class. Refunds will be made only if the student withdraws by noon three business days before the class starts or if the class is canceled because of low enrollment. For more information on dates and fees, call 281.425.6311.
New this year to the Baytown location includes Extended Care—a supervised childcare program for students enrolled in a morning and/or afternoon Kids at College Summer Camp. Extended Care is available Mon.-Fri. for the low cost of $25 per week or $175 for the entire summer (excluding the week of July 1-5). Parents can take advantage of Child Drop-Off between 8-9 a.m., Supervised Lunch between 12-1 p.m. (child provides own lunch), and Child Pick-up between 4-5 p.m. For more information, view page 10 of the 2019 Summer Camp Guide or call 281.425.6311.
2019 Summer Camps:
- 3D Designer Camp
- App Attack!
- App.io: Make Your First Multiplayer App!
- Art Extreme Camp (Ages 6-11) — July 22-26
- Artsonia Camp (Ages 8-11)
- Audio Recording Camp (Ages 10-16) — July 29-Aug. 1
- Basic Reading Skills for Kids (Ages 9-12)
- Basketball Camp
- Battle Royale: Make Your First Fortnite Style Video Game
- Biz Kid$ (Ages 11-14) — June 28
- Bricks and Sticks Stop Animation (Ages 6-8) — July 15-18
- Ceramics for Beginners (Ages 14-17) — July 29-Aug. 2
- Clay Creations
- Code Breakers
- Code Explorers (Ages 6-8) — July 15-18
- Cooking 101
- Creative Arts & Craft Camp (Ages 5-11)
- Creative Writing for Kids (Ages 8-13)
- Creative Writing for Teens (Ages 13-17) — July 29-Aug. 2
- Culinary Cooking for kids (Ages 5-11)
- Darkhorse Tennis Camp
- Empower with Purpose Life Skills Camp
- EnergyVenture Camp (Ages 12-14)
- eSports Apprentice: YouTube Streamers and Gamers
- Grandparent and Grandchild Bus Trip (Ages 5+) — July 8
- Insta-Worthy Photography (Ages 14-17) — June 10-12
- Let’s Keep It Real! (Ages 14-18) — June 20
- Make Your First 3D Video Game!
- Once Upon a Fairy Tale (Ages 6-11) — June 3-7
- Rebel Date Night (Ages 5+)
- Video Game Animation
- Virtual Reality: The Future is Now
- Volleyball Camp
Apply for a teaching position!
Lee College is always looking for professional, patient, enthusiastic, and punctual teachers for our Kids at College summer program!
Camper Ages: 5-17
When: Every Summer! Apply now for 2019! Teachers are not required to work entire summer and can choose their own dates/times of classes.
Where: Locations in Baytown, Texas, and Liberty, Texas
Salary: Starts at $20/hr.
Are you interested in creating your own summer camp? Visit our Teacher Information Web page to fill out a course proposal or check out our FAQs!