Community Education Registration Now in Progress!
Our mission is to provide a variety of programs that educate, entertain, and enrich the diverse interests of our communities. We believe in students as our clients, employers as our most important resource, and quality education as our most important product.
We offer lifelong learning opportunities for individuals of all ages to develop personally or professionally.
Whether you need to prepare for a career, upgrade current job-related skills, or learn a new skill to enhance the quality of your daily life or just to have fun, Lee College is committed to filling that need.
Upcoming Courses, Events, and Workshops
- WELLNESS CENTER
- FOR PARENTS
- PERSONAL ENRICHMENT COURSES
- AWARENESS COURSES
- 20-Hour Cultural Awareness – June 24
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- PC Troubleshooting – May 15 (online)
- Keyboarding – May 15 (online)
- Creating WordPress Websites – May 15 (online)
- Introduction to Networking – May 15 (online)
- Microsoft Office 2016 Value Suite – May 15 (online)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016 – May 15 (online)
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 – May 15 (online)
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016 – May 15 (online)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2016 – May 15 (online)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 – May 15 (online)
- Click here for more Excel, Access, and Quickbooks Courses hosted by the Lee College SBDC
Community Education Programs
- Adult Basic Education
- Career Training
- Recreation and Fitness
- Senior Adult and Travel
- Energy Venture Camps
- Kids at College
- Linked Classes
- Online Learning
- Personal Enrichment