There are two kinds of employment opportunities: on-campus and off-campus.
There are also two types of on-campus employment:
- On-campus, part-time employment for currently enrolled students. Positions are funded by the employing departments and available on a limited basis. Students can work 19.5 hours a week and their work hours are scheduled around their classes.
- To work as a Student Assistant, students must maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA and be enrolled in at least 6 hours during the spring and fall semesters or 3 hours during the summer semester.
- To find out if you are eligible to work on-campus, read the Student Assistant Policies or contact the Student Career & Employment Office for more information.
- To apply for a Student Assistant or Work Study position, complete and return the On-Campus Application (PDF) to our office (Student Center). A signature is required.
Federal Work Study (FWS)
- A federally funded program providing part-time employment on-campus for students who qualify. Students can work 19.5 hours a week and their work hours are scheduled around their classes.
- For a list of Federal Work Study opportunities, go to Rebel Job Link.
Local job opportunities are posted daily in the Student Career & Employment Office and online on the Rebel Job Link, our new computerized job database. Off-campus employment opportunities range from entry-level to professional positions and include full-time, part-time, and temporary job openings.
To receive information regarding a job opening, you must be a current or past Lee College student and be registered with the Student Career & Employment Office. By registering with our office, students receive 24-hour access to the Rebel Job Link and can search for jobs from the comfort of their own home.