The Student Career and Employment Office is dedicated to helping employers and students make a Lee Connection. We are here to serve your needs by helping you to not only understand our programs, meet key faculty and staff but to also successfully recruit and hire our excellent student and alumni prospects for your organization.
There are many ways to connect with the talented students and graduates at Lee College. The Student Career and Employment Office staff is here to partner with you in creating a customized recruiting plan that will increase your visibility, enhance student contact and provide connections with Lee College faculty and staff. We welcome the opportunity to assist the global employment community with full-time, part-time, summer/seasonal, and internship openings.
Increase Visibility on Campus
- Reserve an Information Table — Increase your presence on campus by distributing literature and meeting informally with students.
- Enhanced Student Contact — The more you interact with students, the greater your organization’s visibility. You may serve as a speaker or panelist for a student group, host a site visit to your organization, or make a classroom presentation on a topic tied to curriculum.
- Participate in Career Programs/Employer Panels — Our office hosts a variety of programs throughout the year. Topics include career and major exploration, resume and cover letter writing, business etiquette, mock interviews, and much more. The support and insight of employers is greatly appreciated by the students who participate.
- Employer On-Campus Advertising — Display flyers and brochures in our office for students interested in learning more about your organization. Promote visibility for recruiting events on our Lee College Plasma network.
Connect with Talented Candidates
- Job Postings — We can provide assistance with locating quality help by connecting you with students and alumni seeking summer, seasonal, part-time, full-time, and internship opportunities. Jobs are posted on our Job Board in the Student Center, as well as on this section of the Lee College website. All postings are free for employers.
- On-Campus Interviews — Schedule a date to conduct your next interview session(s) at Lee College. Our office can help select qualified candidates for you to interview or organize an open sign-up for all interested students/alumni.
- Resume Referral Service — Employers listing jobs with our office can request resumes of Lee College students/alumni. We will be happy to search our database and fax or email the resumes of qualified applicants to you.
- Job Fairs — Each semester, we invite companies recruiting for internships, full-time and part-time positions, and volunteer opportunities on-campus to participate in Job Fairs. These events are an effective way to market your organization and identify interested candidates.
- Establish an Internship Program — Internships provide students the chance to supplement their classroom learning with on-the-job experience. They are also an inexpensive way for managers to preview potential employees and possibly experiment with new job positions.
The Student Career and Employment Office is dedicated to serving your hiring needs and if there are any additional services needed that are not listed, please contact our office to discuss your interests.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin or veteran status.