Q: I have a disability, can I still attend Lee College?
A: Yes. Contact the LC Counseling Center at 281.425.6384.
Q: Who do I contact about Scholarships, Financial Aid and Loans?
A: Contact the Financial Aid Office at 281.425.6389.
Q: Are there scholarships available for me?
A: Yes. Lee College awarded more than $14.36 million in financial aid and scholarships during the 2010-2011 school year. We have more than 300 Foundation scholarships, including book scholarships, for which you can apply.
Q: Where can I buy my books?
A: You can purchase your books, supplies and Lee College gear at the LC bookstore or online at www.leecollegebooks.com. Contact the LC bookstore at 281.425.6360 for more information.
Q: What if I enroll and I have questions about my class schedule?
A: Contact the Counseling Center for more information.
Q: Does LC have any clubs I can join?
A: Yes, LC has several clubs available. Contact the Student Activities Board at 281.425.6861 for more information.
Q: I need help finding a job. Can LC help me find one?
A: LC students who have been enrolled in at least one class may contact the Student Career & Employment Office office at 281.425.6572 regarding jobs on or off campus.
Q: I am currently a High School student and want to enroll in a college course, can I do so?
A: Yes. LC has a Dual Enrollment program available. Contact the Dual Enrollment Coordinator at 281.425.6444 for more information.
Q: Does LC offer any tours for new students?
A: LC offers tours to everyone. You do not have to be a new student. Contact the Outreach Services office at 281.425.6260 for more information.
Q: Do I have to take the SAT or ACT test to go to Lee College?
A: No, the SAT & ACT are not a requirement for LC. You may be required to take the AccuPlacer test. Contact the Counseling Center at 281.425.6384 for more information.
Q: Can I get my GED at Lee College?
A: GED courses are offered through the Educational Opportunity Center at San Jacinto Mall. Contact the EOC at 281.421.0553. For information on test registration, contact the Counseling Center at 281.425.6384.
Q: I am going to be enrolled in classes all day. Can I buy something to eat on campus?
A: Yes. LC has the Rebel Roost & the Cyber Café located on campus for your convenience.
Q: I have two hours before my next class starts. Is there anything I can do while I wait?
A: Actually, yes there is. LC has a Student Center available on Campus where you can play pool, darts, watch TV, and surf the Internet in the Cyber Café. You can also take advantage of our state-of-the-art library, computer labs, Writing Center, Student Success Center and more!
Q: Where do I go to pay for my Tuition?
A: You pay for your tuition at the Business Office located in Rundell Hall at 281.425.6321.
Q: Is there an admission application fee?
A: There is no application fee. LC has an open-door admissions policy. Contact the Admissions Office at 281.425.6393 for more information.
Q: Is childcare available for me?
A: If you are a current student majoring in a technical field, you may qualify for childcare assistance and other services through the Special Populations Office. Contact Kewana Davis at 281.425.6559 for more information on Project LeeWay.